Free Download Instrumental Background Music For Video, Music For YouTube
You can use AudioZond music available under the Creative Commons License in your multimedia project (online videos, websites, vlog, etc.) for free as long as you credit AudioZond.com. Examples of proper way to credit us: “Music: https://audiozond.com/portfolio/new-royalty-free-music/ or “Music: « Song Title » by Oleg Kashchenko ”
You cannot Claim our music as your own.
You cannot Register our music in any store/platform.
You cannot use our music for Audio Podcasts or AudioBooks.
You cannot make music, song or remix with our music.
If you can’t or do not want to credit AudoZond or need high quality files (mp3 and wav) you can buy a Licence. You will also get a license certificate as well as a proper invoice. To buy a license, contact me
Standart Lisence 29$. Price is in US dollars.
The Standard License is non-exclusive, non-transferable. To use our music after purchase for websites, youtube, presentations, slide-shows, music on hold and background music in bars, hotels, restaurants, shops, gyms, exhibitions, trade fairs and conferences.
Extended Licence 319$. Price is in US dollars.
In addition to the uses authorised by the standard license, this license allows for music to be used for: Internet Advertising and Local TV/Radio advertising, in public, for software, video Games, applications, documentaries, animations, Films destined for public screening or broadcast during public entertainment events for which an entrance fee is paid such as shows, concerts, plays, etc.
Corporate Upbeat music by Oleg Kashchenko
Epic Dubstep Trailer music by Oleg Kashchenko
Christmas Fun music by Oleg Kashchenko
Uplifting Indie Folk music by Oleg Kashchenko
► Can I use this music in my videos?
● Sure! Just download this track and you are ready to use it!
► Does this music track have copyright?
● Yes, this track has copyrights, but you can still use this music track in your video, but without the possibility of monetizing and earning income for Youtube.
► I received a claim for copyright infringement, What should I do?
● You need to relax, there is nothing to worry about. You can use my tracks in your videos for FREE, but without the ability to monetize them on YouTube. Your videos will feel good, they will not be imposed any restrictions (except for monetization). I do not delete videos that use my music without a license, your video is safe.
► How to credit you in my video?
● You can indicate so Name Track eg: “Corporate Upbeat” music by Oleg Kashchenko”.
● If you have any problems or questions, you can write in the comments for this video or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org